Thursday, January 6, 2011

100 Days

One hundred days from today I will be in Cabo San Lucas with the most beautiful girl in the world. She will take my hand, look up at me with those cavernous green eyes and take me as her husband. This in itself is miraculous because I have given her painfully little reason to do so.

I have found around a million reasons that I love her (as of my last count anyway). But since we have to finish preparing for the trip and because I have a demanding full time job, I have chosen to only share the top hundred reasons that I love her.

100 Her laugh

When we first started dating she didn't have one. She was a silent laugher. She would tilt her head to the left, shut her eyes, and nostrils flaring- not utter a sound. It was like watching a great movie with no sound track.

She still tilts her head, turns varying shades of red, and her famous nose still wiggles- but she shares her glee with the room. Every squirn and squeal (and the occasional snort), melts away any reason we have to not share in her delight.

No comments: