Sunday, July 18, 2010

Forever 21

Forever 21 is inversely proportional to my happiness. I love my soon to be wife, but I cannot wait to make enough money that I can just hand over a black card and not fear the reaper. And let there be no doubt that women's fashion is the reaper.

Shoes and accessories are right below meth as the most addictive substances on earth. I'm all for
stimulating the economy, but another half hour surrounded by tinny voices and the echoes of Twilight gossip are going to kill me.

I already want to tell my kids to turn their music down.

And Dana, baby, if you read this- you look beautiful. Despite my bitterness.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Tomball Pkwy,Houston,United States

1 comment:

Theresa Hickey said...

I'm going to wish for a boy as your first born... :)