Friday, July 16, 2010

Work Work Work

I'm not even going to TRY to put an artistic, or sardonic, or ironic twist to this post because I am TIRED.

TIRED!!!!

I haven't seen my buddies in four, going on five months. Well, except for Dugan's birthday- which was fun. Damnit Sean, you HAD to move to Katy.

I guess we're at that age where you decide to hunker down and work, and save and build.... or try to stretch out that college life a few more years. Well boys, I am TIRED.

But I'm happy.

I'm nine months from getting married, just got promoted and love each day more than the last. But it comes at a price, I think. For instance, I'm ranked WAY too low on the MWF leaderboard. I mean, how am I supposed to improve my kill ratio with a full time job?!?

And, I had to all out cancel my World of Warcraft account all together. That, consequently really helped my weight loss since my daily consumption of Mountain Dew really fell.

I guess at the end of the day, I really value all of the positive change and growth. But damnit, how many days do we have left to BE kids before we HAVE kids?

** To all of you trying: Josh is a wonderful name. It means "God's chosen leader". Just a thought.

No comments: